Enhanced Compliance Terms and Conditions
Effective Date: February 3, 2017 Last Updated: February 3, 2017
This Web site is provided to you by Enhanced Compliance Inc. (“Enhanced Compliance” or “we”). Access to and use of this Web site and the services available at this Web site are subject to the following terms and conditions as set forth in this notice. By accessing or using the Web site or downloading materials from the Web site, you agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions set forth below without any modification. Please review them carefully. If you do not agree to the terms, do not use this Web site. “You” or “Your” refers to the user and the user’s employer or entity as well as the individual(s) using the Account Information of your organization.
- Your Agreement. The Site is owned and operated by Enhanced Compliance and is made available to you only for informational purposes. By accessing or using this Site, you are further agreeing that your use of the Site is at your own risk. You should visit this page periodically to review the most current Terms and Conditions.
- Your Use of Site. Unless otherwise specified, you may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, reproduce, publish, license or sublicense, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, text, images, or other content of any type (“Site Content”) obtained from the Site. Enhanced Compliance grants to authorized Users a non-exclusive, revocable, limited license to access and use the Site and for no other purpose. In exercising the foregoing license, you may view and download a single copy of the Site Content. Any other use of Site Content, without the prior written permission of Enhanced Compliance is prohibited. You may not sell, transfer or assign any rights, content or materials provided by Enhanced Compliance via the Site without the express written consent of Enhanced Compliance.
You may not use, store, display, publish, transmit, distribute, modify, reproduce, create derivative works of, participate in the transfer or sale of, publicly perform, or in any way exploit any of the Site Content, in whole or in part, outside of the specific usage rights granted to you by Enhanced Compliance as described in these Terms and Conditions. You may not to use the Site in any manner that interferes with Enhanced Compliance’ normal operations or with the use and enjoyment of another user. You agree to use the Site and the services only for their intended lawful purpose and in accordance with applicable laws.
- Site Use. Enhanced Compliance reserves the right to suspend, cancel or discontinue the Site or any feature provided on the Site in whole or in part, or with respect to any individual user at any time without providing notice and without being liable to any user.
- Posting/Transmitting Content on/through the Site. Any communication or material other than your personal information submitted to this Web site by electronic mail is the subject of a non-exclusive license by you to Enhanced Compliance and is considered to be non-confidential and non-proprietary. Such communication may include without limitation questions, comments, suggestions and ideas. Enhanced Compliance shall be free to use them for any purpose whatsoever without restriction or compensation.
- Prohibited Conduct. The following are all prohibited: (a) framing, (b) using engines, tools, software bots and other automated devices to search the Site; (c) aggregating, copying or duplicating material or information provided on the Site beyond the scope permitted herein; and/or (d) using the Site in any way to engage in misappropriation of trade secrets, tortious interference or any other tortious, illegal or improper activity.
- Links to Other Sites. The Site may contain links to other sites. We do not endorse or otherwise accept responsibility for the content or privacy policies of those sites. You acknowledge that such other sites or locations are not under the control of Enhanced Compliance and you agree that Enhanced Compliance shall not be responsible for any information or additional links found at such other site or location, or for your use of such information. Enhanced Compliance has not endorsed, tested or verified any information or programs found at such sites.
- Removal from Site. Enhanced Compliance reserves the right to immediately terminate your access to the Site without notice or opportunity to cure if you fail to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
- Intellectual Property Rights. You agree that Enhanced Compliance (or its licensor) owns any and all world-wide, registered or unregistered, intellectual property rights and interests in and to all information, content, materials and/or other materials that may reside in the Site including all Site Content. Distribution, transmission, modification, copying, reproducing or any other type of use of the Site Content for commercial, public or private purposes is prohibited without the prior express written permission of Enhanced Compliance. Further, you agree that you have no right to use any trademarks, service marks or logos displayed on the Site without the prior express written permission of Enhanced Compliance. Except as noted herein, no right or license is granted under any copyright, patent or trademark of Enhanced Compliance to any other party.
- Purchase Terms and Conditions. Any Services, Products or other offerings of Enhanced Compliance product (or any third party product offered by Enhanced Compliance) shall be subject to the Enhanced Compliance’s Standard Terms and Conditions at the time of such purchase. By any such purchase, you agree to be bound by such Terms and Conditions.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. THE INFORMATION IN THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. ENHANCED COMPLIANCE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR TECHNICAL INACCURACIES IN THIS WEB SITE. All content is subject to change. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Without limiting the foregoing, Enhanced Compliance neither warrants nor represents that your use of any Site Content will not infringe the rights of any third parties nor that the Site Content will be accurate, complete, up-to-date or available for your use when desired. The information found on this Web site is constantly being updated. Users are responsible for checking the site on a regular basis to keep up with these changes.
- Limitation of Liability. YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. IN NO EVENT SHALL ENHANCED COMPLIANCE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, EVEN IF ENHANCED COMPLIANCE HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION UNDER CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR ANY OTHER THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR PERFORMANCE OF THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, MATERIALS, SITE CONTENT AND USER CONTENT AVAILABLE FROM THIS SITE. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of certain damages, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you, but shall be enforced to the fullest extent permitted under law. Enhanced Compliance shall not be liable for any viruses, Trojan horses or other damage to computer equipment, data or software arising from your use of the Site.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Enhanced Compliance, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs resulting from: (a) any violation of these Terms and Conditions and/or (b) any activity related to your access to the Site (including, but not limited to, conduct by you or any other person accessing the Site using your internet account or computer).
- Restricted Rights. The content of the Site is subject to restricted rights. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions imposed by applicable law. Use by the Government constitutes acknowledgement of Enhanced Compliance’s proprietary rights therein.
- Law and Jurisdiction. These Terms and Conditions and your use of the Site are governed by the laws of the State of Nevada, USA, without regard to its choice of law provisions. The courts of general jurisdiction located within Nevada, USA, will have jurisdiction over any and all disputes arising out of, relating to, or concerning these Terms and Conditions and the Site or in which these Terms and Conditions and/or the Site are a material fact. You consent to personal jurisdiction in all courts in the State of Nevada for in any action disputes arising out of, relating to, or concerning these Terms and Conditions and the Site or in which these Terms and Conditions and/or the Site are a material fact.
- Modification and Termination. By providing Site Content, Enhanced Compliance does not promise that the Site Content will remain available to you. By using this Site, you agree to accept and abide by these Terms and Conditions. Enhanced Compliance may revise or modify these Terms and Conditions from time to time and post such revisions or modifications on this page. If these Terms and Conditions are revised, the revised Terms and Conditions will be posted here with the date of the most recent version posted above. Continued use of the Site after any such revision or modification constitutes your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions as so revised or modified, and the revised or modified terms will completely replace any prior version of this agreement or other legal agreement regarding the same subject matter between you and Enhanced Compliance.
Enhanced Compliance may end this legal agreement with you at any time if you violate the terms of the agreement, if Enhanced Compliance is required to do so by law, or if Enhanced Compliance determines, in its sole discretion, that it is no longer commercially viable or otherwise advisable to continue offering you access to the Site. Enhanced Compliance shall have the right to assign or transfer any rights or licenses granted by these Terms and Conditions. Upon termination of this agreement, Sections 8-12 and 14 of this agreement shall survive, as well as any other provision necessary to preserve the intent of the parties’ agreement as herein expressed.
- Contact Information. If you have any questions about this the practices of this Web site or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact:
2215-B Renaissance Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89119
- Limitation to Adults. The use of this site is intended to be limited to persons in the United States who have reached the age of 18 or the age of majority in the such person’s location, whichever is later.
- Import and Export Compliance. You may not use or otherwise export or re-export the Site or Site Content except in compliance with U.S. laws and the laws of any other applicable jurisdiction. You represent and agree that your use of the Site and Site Content will comport with all applicable law.
Copyright © 2017
Enhanced Compliance, Inc. All Rights Reserved.